Collaborative Learning Trust
At Bramhope Primary School we have worked with Prince Henry's Grammar School to form a multi academy trust – the Collaborative Learning Trust - founded on our existing strong school relationships in Yorkshire.
This exciting partnership, which is growing and developing every day, places children at the heart of everything that we do. The provision of key services by the Trust enables individual schools to focus even more on providing an outstanding school experience for children and young people.
Our vision is for students to leave Collaborative Learning Trust schools having enjoyed their education and developed into lifelong independent learners with the creativity, adaptability, resilience and leadership skills to contribute to, and succeed in, our 21st century society,
This vision is underpinned by the following values:
- Education for the common good of the whole community
- Education for dignity and respect
- Education for wisdom, knowledge and skills
- Education for hope and aspiration
This is achieved through:
- A commitment to a genuinely collaborative approach to ensure sustained school improvement towards the vision
- Strong ethical leadership and behaviour at all levels
- Autonomous ethos and identity for each school, whilst sharing the core values and vision across all schools
- Effective staff professional development and opportunities for excellent practitioners to develop their career
We are at the start of an inspiring journey with the Collaborative Learning Trust, as we develop across our region to allow our schools, students and staff to grow into their own dynamic and fulfilling futures.
To read more about the 'Collaborative Learning Trust' please click here.
Please see the documents attached below for various information regarding the MAT consultation.